[AfrICANN-discuss] new war in cybersecurity

Jean Robert Hountomey jrhountomey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:27:07 SAST 2012

It seems that there are some retaliation in the air.
I am curious to know how we are preparing ourselves in Africa.

Complete item:
http://www.cyberwarzone.com/cyberwarfare/message-anonymous-team-matrix

Greetings anonymous, We are team matrix. For many months our hacking group has sat back and watched your actions. We have decided that the time has come, a time that you have been waiting for, a time that could go down in history. We have decided to go to war, a war that will change everything, you know this. We have been watching your every move, even with the use of your proxys, VPN and your beloved tor network. you have tried to hide and cover your tracks, but you have failed.

You have tried to stay anonymous, but you have failed. you have tried to convince the world of your actions, but you have failed. in the very near future team matrix will slowly but surely dismantle your online presence with very little effort. we would like to clarify that there is no where to hide, there is no where to run and there is no firewall that will stop us. We know who you are, we know how you work, we know how to stop you.