RE: [AfrICANN-discuss] Theme of the San José AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting

Victor NDONNANG ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Wed Feb 15 12:32:23 SAST 2012

Dear Tijani,

Thank you very much for your message and for sharing AfrALO’s work. The
theme “New gTLD and JAS” is for me the most suitable one. I hope at the end
of the New gTLd application round, there will be some applications from
Africa.

I will follow San José Meeting remotely and would like to wish all who will
be physically present great meeting.

I’m also available to give my support and inputs to the draft statement.

Best regards,

Victor Ndonnang

ISOC Cameroon Chapter

Cameroon.