[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa conflict of interest complaint * Time to stop gossips and do some work?*

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Thu Dec 27 13:09:58 SAST 2012

On Dec 27, 2012, at 10:37, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oga Nii,
>
> I was expecting something of value to Africans - I dont think this adds value - how does it matter to anyway?  I have even changed the Subject above (sadly)

We want to know who has been lying on the list to advance an application

> You need advise on issues, just ask politely not in such a manner - I am willing to provide advise appropriately and in a professiional manner.

No body is asking you for advise. Someone asked you when you knew Lerato was a false identity; just answer

> Trying to tarnish anyones image because it does not help make your shinner or it does?!?

You are tarnishing your own image by not being forthright with answers constantly telling stories and avoid facts

>  I do not have to keep saying that I do invite 'gossiping' and this is one of them. I hope all this gossiping does have effect in anything.

You call it 'gossip' we call 'conduct'