[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: New Year Greetings

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 02:07:44 SAST 2012

Colleagues and Friends

We have come this far from where we have been. It is an achievement that we all took part in so far. Well done to one and all:-):-)

With a Pat on our Shoulders I would like to suggest that we set a Milestone for 2013.

May I suggest an Automatic translation to all Languages? It is important that we all participate equally in our discussions.

I come from a One Language Country - in Tz we speak and communicate in Swahili which is East and Central Africa including Gulf Countries.

We have to language inclusive...

Shall we have a language barrier as a milestone for 2013?

Seasons Greetings

Yassin
From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Badru Ntege <badru.ntege at nftconsult.com> wrote: