[AfrICANN-discuss] Ombudsman asks DCA to simmer down after .africa conflict of interest complaint

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:55:41 SAST 2012

I dont think I have to answer such gossiping questions whether Simple or Complicated.. I would leave that for now.

Oga Nii...Is there any issue of material value that we can deal with please instead of digging and jabbing?

Seasons Greetings.

Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

On Dec 22, 2012, at 9:08, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [..]
> Leaders of Africa are us now and we have One Africa rich in culture and full of human characters as we see in this Millenium debate. What a show?

Who is us?

Please answer the simple question on when you knew DCA director was using false identity on this list_______________________________________________
AfrICANN mailing list
AfrICANN at afrinic.net