[AfrICANN-discuss] Ombudsman asks DCA to simmer down after .africa conflict of interest complaint

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Dec 21 17:30:44 SAST 2012

Not oops! I KNOW Uniforum is not a trust. That's exactly the point I was
making.

So its ownership, and its nonprofit nature are all public. Anything I
wanted to know, I could look up on the official register. (Actually, if
I cared I'd probably just ask my goddaughter's father, but that's not
the point).

A trust however, has trustees appointed by a trust deed (express trusts)
or by operation of law (implied or constructive trusts)

So please answer my questions ** which are about the DCA Trust **
.
>>     Who are the trustees?
>>     What is the proper law of the trust?
>>     Who are the beneficial owners?