[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Dec 8 22:54:46 SAST 2012

It's not about who offended whom, it about Ms Bekele using a
false on line identity which may be a crime and then lying
about it.

Since she has submitted a bid for .AFRICA through DCA
(www.dotconnectafrica.org) he conduct is substantial
misbehavuiour in terms of RFC159 and she has to be masured
by it.

And, of course, by Google, so please boys and girls, keep
making the Subject line "Sophiagate" and put the keywords in
all the time...

...like I have been doing

el