[AfrICANN-discuss] ITU Approves Deep Packet Inspection Standard Behind Closed Doors, Ignores Huge Privacy Implications

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:12:48 SAST 2012

Thanks for sharing this Robert. They had mention that at the first day, it
was unanimously agreed that internet should not be a topic for
discussion/review. However, I wonder how packets decisions does not affect
the internet.....hmmm..ITU strategically achieving her goals while the
world watch it happen.

SSO