[AfrICANN-discuss] Use of a false online identity by Ms Bekele

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:41:19 SAST 2012

Well if there is call to vote on this, then I vote against.
I see this as uncalled for! Badru makes constructive statements while in my
opinion yours seem not to compare.
Basically what this mean is that the lady has 2 email addresses subscribed
on this list, how does that infringe on the rules (if there is one) of this
list?.
As a matter of fact, keeping the two emails will enable her know/confirm
that her messages where indeed not blocked.
@Ms Bekele I suggest you even sign up a third one as backup, just incase
;-)

Cheers!