[AfrICANN-discuss] Remove the Intruder from the email list

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:08:36 SAST 2012

Ooops!

I am not in business of witch hunting - spare me from that. I earn my
living doing other things - gossip is sweet but not for me oo.

Oga Nii - please do not tie me or anybody to anything you imagine to be -
you should apologise for this instead - judging people not acceptable by
me. Actually you do not have to apologise - its your right to say
whatever...

Let us move on....

Yassin

On 6 December 2012 09:18, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2012, at 8:03, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [....]
> >
> > Will this Googling and High Class Gossio stop please? How do
> investigative journalists get information? To say the list... what about
> these radio JDs in Australia who pretended to be Her Majesty the Queen of
> UK who obtained private information by phone? Nothing will happen to them!!
> It is a game....
> >

> The radio station did not applaud it instead the station apologized. There
> likely will be disciplinary action
>
> 'Lerato', Yassin and DCA had not yet apologized the last I checked :(
>
> What drama
>
> > There you go ..
> >
> > Yassin

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*