[AfrICANN-discuss] Towards mailing list version 2.0

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 6 09:21:07 SAST 2012

Doctooor,

I notice that you did not understand much to my message.

All the trimmings that you told, everyone including novices can do it.

What I said has nothing to do with your usual intrigues. I referred to a all-in-one mailing list solution that incorporates in its design : the photo registration and taking into account digital signature...

In other term, to improved our current version of the Mailman solution, not the classic version that is currently used to implement this mailing list.

Spare us with your expertise in intrigues.

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP
IT Engineer / ANTIC
Email (Pro) : pierre.nankep at antic.cm