[AfrICANN-discuss] deceptive use of false online identity by Sophia Bekele (.AFRICA applicant)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Tue Dec 4 22:14:59 SAST 2012

Sophia, Sophia, Sophia,

not only lying to the list, but also to a journalist? They don't like that...

You have been using this identity as early as 2010 and I haven't even start looking in detail.

This might be 'covered by federal computer fraud legislation against "accessing a computer without authorization via interstate commerce"' (Wikpedia) in other words this is criminal, because Yahoo and Gmail are located in the US and I am sure one would find from the IP addresses you used, that at least sometimes you did this from US soil.

I have asked you a while back to come clean, but you didn't.

I shall request that the list maintainer removes you from this list.

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini