[AfrICANN-discuss] Google's Media Campaign Against the UN Slapped Down

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:28:36 SAST 2012

Thank you Alex, for this info. It seems that others have seen through Big
G's intense "anti-ITU" campaign. There are definitely some very deep
interests being pursued/protected over here... nevertheless this issue has
many interests, let them be expressed and let us hope for a positive
outcome.

(And with this posting I have a feeling that my gmail account will be the
12,678th that is requested from Google by the feds)

:)

Brian

cell: +254715964281