Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:21:28 SAST 2012

Oga Nii,

My Organisation is AFRICA -- which organisation are you enlisting me to?

Have you somehow divided Africans?  My long support of DCA before the
.africa saga (sad) started should not make me change mid-air due to
negative campaigns going on. I am aligned to good causes through Policies
in place not individuals opinions.

I do not see any quick sand unless one puts me on it which is my liking - I
walking on Fairness and the Truth - no favour no fear when i promote Africa.

I would not like to be in a position to defend any ill dealings at any
stage - to me it is better to remain objective and simple and to sere where
I can make  difference without complications (deceits)  which some
individuals are trying to untangle themselves from.  There is a place for
that in cheap politics....?

Kind regards

Yassin

On 3 December 2012 15:09, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2012, at 14:08, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > NEXT: The Guidebook did not allow for such 'name calling' and 'rumbling'
> taking place for .africa; it does not say that some individuals may consult
> with Governments to discredit any organisations.....
> >
> You are walking on quick sand on this as your organization's
> website/articles are full of these story telling aka "say no" slogan packed
> with enough juicy lies about different people including leading
> professional, ministers of state etc

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*