[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa who is who?

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sun Dec 2 23:40:35 SAST 2012

If DCA founder can deceive the community to this extent can ICANN or anyone trust DCA to operate a registry

This explains how DCA created fabricated stories about anyone who said anything different about .africa; DCA lives in story land

I can also now understand why dotdotafrica came about; another story

The Internet is not about story writing and telling lies its about working code and facts

Would the real Mr/s Lerato Sophia Ma Bekele of DCA be bold enough and own up to mischief