[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 18:46:44 SAST 2012

Dear Badru-

Thanks for listing for your job description, but the terms of reference for a .africa gTLD is contained in the guidebook, all what you have listed below is your own inventions.
This is our resource and our legacy I honestly hope ICANN is listening for I'm prepared to openly say awarding this resource to an organisation or individuals who have openly shown to be incapable of leading our community would be a travesty.
First of .africa is not a community gTLD, so no point in associating it with your community.
Second since you have always claimed DCA is not your community, what is the point trying to force issues of community leadership on DCA.
You should have applied for a community TLD and objection instead of what you are doing now.
You can feel free to go to ICANN with your thoughts, but I have a feeling they might tell you the new terms of reference you have laid out is not part of the guidebook.

As far as the Hon. Ministers you mentioned, please do not try to do the divide, no one insulted them, but I believe they are hugely misled by your so called community leaders.  If it comes to brass tax, that will be easily proven.

 -- Lerato Ma

 Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.NA> wrote:

> [...]
 to reality.