[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sat Dec 1 16:54:35 SAST 2012

This means you didn't get paid by the company and held its domain
name as ransom to make them pay you before you would renew it.

Uniform make you pay nothing. They don't sue you if you don't pay,
they don't report you even to the bad credit data base. They just
don't renew.

It's not even your domain name it belongs to someone else.

Due Process?  "Due process is the legal requirement that the STATE
must respect all of the legal rights that are owed to a PERSON."
(Wikipedia, upper case by me).  You are not even entitled to Natural
Justice, you fall at the most under Contractual Law.

So go and sue them for you not paying and they not renewing.

If you hadn't outsourced everything but the writing of the bid
(which would have been much better, come to think of it now) you
would understand that the concept of a Register requires automation
and automation and manual attention are mutually exclusive,
especially in a large Register.

I am impressed also by your financial prowess, 5 Euro being a
problem.  And, you obviously read their policy as well as the
guidebook...

el