[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sat Dec 1 12:17:06 SAST 2012

Point is, they are not.

Capable.

Of anything.  Other than whining.

And, I stated at the AFRALO-Africann meeting in Prague that it
doesn't matter whether there are only 17 applications (and not 170
or 1700) but that we need to make a success out of them.

The Uniforum bid is indigenous, with their own software, which is
tried and tested, run on their own infrastructure, which as tried
and tested and thus has a cost advantage...

And as you and I have no personal interest in the matter, I myself
even think, the bid is as necessary as a goiter, it is of course
incumbent upon the entertaining Ms Bekelelelele to accuse.  Which
she in her many incarnations does to everyone not agreeing with her.
Especially whenveracity is difficult to realign to reality.

el