Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 01:42:30 SAST 2012

Thank you Lerato for reminding us all about the  'ethics' issue.

I am still waiting to hear about it and should be based on evidence.

Kind regards

Yassin

On 30 November 2012 23:14, Lerato <lerato.ma at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I disagree with you.  I think DCA spoke out the victimization it faced
> against the special interest group like yourself in Africa.
> I do not think that is unprofessional at all.  What I think rather
> unprofessional is the ethics issues that Dr. Yassin has raised that were
> never addressed by anyone.  It is quite a telling for Africans.  I read
> somewhere, no sunshine journalism will brand Africa!  DCA website simply
> evidences that there is no good governance in Africa.
>
>  --Lerato Ma

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*