[AfrICANN-discuss] ITWebAfrica Story - Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves.Africa

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Thu Aug 30 14:48:25 SAST 2012

I suppose then, with all the evidence McTim has provided, it has been
established any shadow of doubt that DCA in fact have called UniForum and
other related people "thieves". The question then is: Gideon, do you still
deny you've called UniForum "thieves"?

Regards,

Vika Mpisane | Tel: +27 11 314 0077