[AfrICANN-discuss] Tr : ITWebAfrica Story - Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves.Africa

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:51:57 SAST 2012

Brian,

You are indeed right about that!  am just wondering where my thought came
from....in any case the info on ICANN site is the Basis and official!
@Mwenda perhaps this url can answer some of your questions as it did for
me: http://www.newgtldsite.com/dot-africa-tld-domain-names/
Going by the different strings names applied to by the two parties...i
guess i can re-echo Badru's comment:

....the market would decide   :)

.....Even if the 2 were passed considering they are 2 different
strings(need to look at the books :)

Cheers!

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti