[AfrICANN-discuss] RE: congratulations to Victor for ICANN fellowship

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Wed Aug 22 01:40:28 SAST 2012

Thanks Nabil ! Indeed It is a privilege for me to have being selected. Thanks to ICANN for this program which helps bring more voices to Its Multi-stakeholder Model. The program shows how ICANN is open and inclusive. It calls me to more work for the community in order to be a good ICANN ambassador in my country and region.

Best regards,

Victor.