[AfrICANN-discuss] ITU launches public consultation for the World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT-12)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Aug 15 17:22:02 SAST 2012

Dear Alex,

What very good news.  Thank you.

Could you tell us how comments will be included in the process?  I see
a section in the terms and conditions says:

"9. Use of submitted content by ITU Member States
I hereby acknowledge that the ITU Member States (of which there are
193) have been urged to consider and, as appropriate, take account of
submitted content in their preparations for WCIT 12. Consequently, I
hereby agree to word my submitted content appropriately and
accordingly. Furthermore, I hereby grant each and every ITU Member
State perpetual and unrestricted authorization to use my submitted
content, royalty free, in connection with its preparations for
WCIT-12."

Will Member States be sent all comments, have them filtered in some
way.  Creating summary document for the comments might be significant
work.

Best,

Adam