[AfrICANN-discuss] Strange letter to ICANN

Adamou Nacer adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 17:07:35 SAST 2012

I agree that our community must be informed of such anti community
behavior. I also think we must not spend time arguing about this and use
that precious time building a stronger African Internet community. When
I subscribed to this mailing list, I came accross that DCA campaign for
.africa and all the threads that was generated. I also hear about that
in some private discussions during the Afrinic-15 meeting that I
attended and a few days ago some mails was sent in this mailing on this
issue again. Really we need to move forward. .africa will succeed and
Africa will succeed.
Just a little contribution from a new comer.
Regards