[AfrICANN-discuss] Strange letter to ICANN

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Sun Aug 12 12:02:32 SAST 2012

+1

De : africann-bounces at afrinic.net [mailto:africann-bounces at afrinic.net] De
la part de Pierre Lotis NANKEP
Envoyé : samedi 11 août 2012 22:29
À : africann at afrinic.net
Cc : isoc at orion.my.co.ke; KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions
Objet : Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Strange letter to ICANN

Dear Mr Brian

Do you really think that the community needs that? By making that some
people hate others?

You'd better make an appointment with Ms Bekele in a television talk show.
Or write also to ICANN to express your own opinion or your own position.
Africa does not need this kind of debate you want to create. We are tired.
We have other higher priority issues to be addressed.
A leader or someone who considers himself as leader should address some
issues like the one you want to raise with wisdom and method.

Best regards

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP
IT Engineer / ANTIC