[AfrICANN-discuss] Strange letter to ICANN

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:16:41 SAST 2012

Dear Pierre,

The primary reason for AFRICANN's existence is to provide Africans who
cannot afford to attend ICANN meetings the opportunity to understand better
the various processes, policies and issues that affect them. This linkage
is provided by those Africans who are able to attend/participate in ICANN
processes.

So when someone (anyone) discredits AFRICANN, and especially in such a
manner as Ms Bekele has done, I believe that it is only appropriate that
the community be informed.

The fact that you are able to comment on the issue and share your opinion
is a golden example of why AFRICANN exists.

Best regards,

Brian

  [image: logo]
*Brian Munyao Longwe*