[AfrICANN-discuss] RE: TAS Temporarily Offline

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Thu Apr 12 16:43:43 SAST 2012

Interesting take there, Michele!

Of course, the TAS should have been robust enough to take care of such
programming issues. While I'm not personally complaining about the extension
(and I'm sure some of the new gTLD applicants are currently the happiest
people on earth right now), I think it's unfortunate the 29 March deadline
for opening TAS accounts didn't enjoy a week's extension!

Regards,

Vika Mpisane
ZADNA
Tel: +27 11 314 0077