[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN's "Unelected" Crisis

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:05:16 SAST 2011

It is true and frightening! Let us watch out and be firm and fair on this.

Do I see some kind of poll tax established for the use of the Internet
because cash cow Telephony is drying out?

Yes there is a need to raise revenue but the style should be different
....fair enough?

Thank you Michael for looking after this phenomenon.

Kind regards

Yassin

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road