[AfrICANN-discuss] Round-Table Documents DAKAR

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Mon Oct 24 15:42:14 SAST 2011

Thanks, Esam.

Interesting way forward on .africa! Having heard both the Senegalese ICT
Minister & President Wade calling for the reservation of the name "Africa"
by ICANN, I realise this was a firm view of those who attended the meeting.
Whatever way, it makes common sense for the AU to exercise every legal
measure to protect the usage of the name "Africa" in the new gTLD program.

Regards,

Vika Mpisane
ZADNA
+27 11 275 0082