[AfrICANN-discuss] SUCCESSFULL CONCLUSION OF IPV6 LAB ISOC COTE D'VOIRE

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 24 13:27:37 SAST 2011

Congratulations Brice!! and more grease to your elbows. We hope that
around the region will emulate your example. AfriNIC will keep updating
the content and labs to facilitate this.

Regards

On 10/24/11 1:39 PM, Brice Abba wrote:

> Hi ALL,
>

> ISOC Cote Cote D’Ivoire successfully concluded a 2 day training workshop
>
> In Abidjan
> Cote D’Ivoire. The workshop ran from the 21 – 22 october 2011 at Labtic
> Abidjan.
>

> The technical workshop was preceded by a one day of IPv6 theory
>
> which brought together many ISPs of Cote D’Ivoire.
>

> During the workshop participants learned the following:
>

> [+] AFRINIC and ISOC presentation.
>

> [+] IPV6 basic.
>

> [+] Configuration of a basic IPv6 network (host configuration, routing
>
> and transition techniques)
>

> [+] The full course outline is available at the following URLs
>

> # IPv6: http://www.afrinic.net/training/ipv6training.htm
>

> Brice ABBA
>
> Ingénieur en Sciences InformatiquesAdmin Système SAFRAN MORPHOResp. DNSsec au NIC CI et LABTIC, LARIT
> mob: (+225)-08-607-228
> fix(home): (+225)-23-512-912

Mukom Akong T.          |       Training Manager
www.afrinic.net | p: +230 403 5100   |   f: +230 466 6758
Skype/Twitter: perfexcellent   | LinkedIn: mu.linkedin.com/in/perfexcellent