[***SPAM***] Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] DCA expresses commitment to work with African ccTLDs

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:10:51 SAST 2011

Well well well, Now I is obvious that a basic rule as been broken here.....

One should not use the Terminology which is not clear to the public or
target group - English saying or humor have their place not in such forum
please - plain language is preferred = damage control? NO!

A sexist remark has been directed to the Director therefore an apology is
the least one should consider giving not to argue about language etc
etc..It is waste of everybody's time I think.

In my opinion, I see it inappropriate to use such a language (shop talk) in
a profession space such as this.

Someones conduct in public is important. ...Trust can easily be broken and
respect goes down with it.

Let DCA move on please...I for one is ready to continue with the support to
the Yes Campaign.

Kind regards

Yassin