[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [Nomcom2011 Announce] - Candidates and Comment Period

gift gift at itibots.com
Thu May 26 14:32:13 SAST 2011

  Dear Colleagues

We would like to bring to your attention and to explain the inclusion
this morning of Kissangou Jean Philemon's details on the board election
candidate file . Philemon who is the outgoing alternate director for the
Central Africa sub region was duly nominated for re-election but the
committee was at the time of publication of candidates until late
yesterday unable to verify with him certain aspects of his profiled
record. This is due to the fact that Philemon is currently hospitalized
and receiving medical attention at a hospital in Johannesburg. We wish
him a speedy recovery.

We take this opportunity to wish all the candidates in the forth coming
elections the best of prospects.

For any queries or clarifications please contact the committee by email
at nomcom2011 at afrinic.net

Regards

Gift Shava
Chairperson