[AfrICANN-discuss] Survey on Africa ICT Policies

Fred Yeboah fredericky at aiti-kace.com.gh
Tue May 3 11:55:18 SAST 2011

Dear all.
As part of our collective effort to bridge the digital divide, we need
to also learn from each other the different ways with which all African
countries are approaching the issues relating to ICT.

It is for this reason that this survey is important to ensure that we
all have a one stop shop to have all relevant information about African
countries experiences on ICT.

We therefore encourage each and everyone to please take a few minutes of
your busy schedules to provide this all important information to make a
change.

*To fill the form for your country please visit*
http://www.agbari.net/node/64.

Note: Please circulate widely.

Thank you

--
Best regards,
Fred. Yeboah

Fax:+233(030)2679549 | Mob:+233(026)4679822
Skype:yeboahfred | Gmail: fredyeboah
Website:http://www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Website:http://www.agbari.net/