[AfrICANN-discuss] RFC on the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions - Deadline March 31, 2011

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:33:11 SAST 2011

Gentle reminder to all. The deadline for submission of comments is MARCH 31,
2011.

You can see some of the contributions sent to NTIA so far here:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/comments/110207099-1099-01/

You can submit comments as an individual or as an organisation. We need
African voices in all international processes and this is one of them!
Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it.

Best regards,
ar