[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: Decision on Africa 2011

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:14:49 SAST 2011

Hi,

The problem is not in the name - it is in the perception and fear of the
unforeseeable risks. Every country has its potential dangers/risks to be
considered when it comes to hosting global events. The only way forward is
to show the evidence that "It can be done!"

I also think that, the on going unnecessary fighting over DCA paints a
different picture especially if it is mentioning abuse of offices....??

Let us show a united and credible front then things will hopefully be
straight.

There is homework to do (unfortunately)

Lets keep moving on in the right direction!

Yassin

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road
Wilberforce