[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: 2011 elections for the Internet Society Board of Trustees

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:49:18 SAST 2011

Hi all,

As Alain pointed out, he actually needs all of you NOW! that he has been
'short listed'! Kindly get your country chapters vote for him, and also,
make sure  other regions vote for him as well. As a few of us are here in
San Francisco, we should use the momentum to wor out a strategy..

Alain, The Benin ISOC Chapter is fully behind you!
Regards
Pierre Dandjinou

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Katim S. Touray <kaamt at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi Alain,
>
> Congratulations on your selection!  It's a big step toward becoming a
> member of the ISOC Board of Trustees, and I wish you success in the
> process!  And thanks to Khaled for his efforts and for informing us of this
> great news!
>
> Katim

Pierre Dandjinou
Cotonou - 229 90 087784 / 66566610