[AfrICANN-discuss] Fw: Dakar DNSSEC Workshop Planning

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 12:12:33 SAST 2011

Dear all,
Following is an e-mail I got from Dr. Steve Crocker, the ICANN Board Chair, and member of the program committee for DNSSEC sessions for the Dakar ICANN meeting.  Steve would like information on people and/or organizations involved in DNSSEC deployments in Africa.  Kindly pass on to interested persons or contact him directly if you have such information.

By the way, I'd also appreciate it if you can share this with the AfNOG group, since I'm not on their mailing list.

Thanks in advance for  your help, and best wishes!

Sincerely,

Katim