[AfrICANN-discuss] Re : [AFRI-Discuss] Season's greetings

Alioune Traore alioune_b_traore at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 28 10:38:48 SAST 2011

Dear all,
Happy new year to all ALAC members and ICANN actor.
Best regards

Dr Alioune Badara TRAORE
+223 6675 25 56
+223 6678 58 31

De : Moataz Abdelbaki <moataz at ofoksystems.com>
À : tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Cc : ALAC Internal List <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; africann at afrinic.net; afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg at icann.org>; afralo-dakar-events-participants-request at icann.org; At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi 27 Décembre 2011 21h05
Objet : Re: [AFRI-Discuss] Season's greetings

Thanks, Happy new year to all ALAC members.

--------------------
Best regards,
Moataz Shaarawy
CIO - Ofok

Mob :  +2- 01110126686
OHNet: http://ohnet.ofokngo.org
Office Map <http://maps.google.com/?cid=1479723996690322681>

MyBlog: http://www.7urya.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/moatazSharawy

Ofok is Tree free. Kindly, consider the environment before printing

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org