[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: AfriNIC Board elects New Char and Vice-Chair

ashok ashok at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 25 18:33:58 SAST 2011

Dear Maimouna and Mark,
I am very happy to learn of your respective appointments.It gives me great pleasure to
congratulate both of you.AfriNIC is in safe hands and I personally look forward to work
with you to advance the AfriNIC cause.
Best regards
Ashok.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:45:03 +0000, Fatimata Seye Sylla wrote

--
AfriNIC - The African Network Information Centre
http://www.afrinic.net