[AfrICANN-discuss] AfPIF-2 Remote Participation 8 - 9 August, 2011 Starting 0900 UTC/GMT - French Audio Stream

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at unn.edu.ng
Mon Aug 8 15:53:06 SAST 2011

Tried the Audio stream too with no luck on voice....i have now tried the
video but no stream either. Is this tea break or something :-)

Thanks and happy deliberation

Cheers
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Mzee Mwangi,
>
> Thank you for this - unfortunately I am not able to hear the audio - maybe
> it is something internal in my laptop?
>
> Would Skype be better? That is my best!
>
> Have a good meeting.
>
> Yassin
>

> On 8 August 2011 11:12, Michuki Mwangi <mwangi at isoc.org> wrote:
>
>> In addition to the English live stream, we have the French stream
>> available at http://streaming.afrinic.net:8000/
>>

>> Correction for Jabber Client Users;
>>
>> - For those with jabber clients the server is
>> conference at jabber.afpif.org
>>
>> ** Please create a username and password on the web jabber to enable
>> client log-in.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michuki.
>>

>> On 8/8/11 1:42 AM, Michuki Mwangi wrote:
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > Courtesy of AfriNIC and NITA, we are pleased to inform you that remote
>> > participation for the AfPIF-2 meeting starting on 8 - 9 August, 2011
>> > from 0900 UTC/GMT will be available on the following;
>> >
>> > + MP3 Live Audio stream in English from;
>> >
>> > - http://streaming.afrinic.net:8000/     Click on afpif-2
>> >
>> > or directly
>> >
>> > - http://streaming.afrinic.net:8000/afpif-2
>> >

>> > + Web (Flash video) Video Stream from;
>> >
>> > - http://www.livestream.com/peeringforum
>> >

>> > + Jabber Conference Room
>> >
>> > - A web based Jabber room is available at http://jabber.afpif.org
>> > ** Template to use the web based jabber room is available at
>> >
>> http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14/index.php/participate-online/setting
>> >
>> > ** The Server should be "jabber.afpif.org"
>> >
>> > - For those with jabber clients the server is
>> > conference at meeting.jabber.afpif.org
>> >
>> > + Tweeter
>> >
>> > - Search for the afpif hash tag #afpif
>> >
>> > + The Agenda is published and available at;
>> > http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/afpif/2011/agenda.shtml
>> >
>> > Should you have any problems, please feel free to let us know by email
>> > to mwangi at isoc.org and morris at isoc.org.
>> >
>> > Our sincere appreciation to AfriNIC and NITA for their support in
>> > provision of this services.
>> >
>> > We look forward to your remote participation.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Michuki.

> c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
> 5 Off Spur Road
> Wilberforce
> Freetown
> SIERRA LEONE
>
> Skype: yassinmshana1
>
> Mobile:+23276926697
> Fax:  (+232) 22235769
> Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?

*Seun Ojedeji,
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Enugu Campus)
web: http://www.unn.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535
Skype:  seun.ojedeji
alt email: seun.ojedeji at gmail.com*

*you don't need a hero to succeed on the field....you need a team!*