[AfrICANN-discuss] Thank you!

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Mon Aug 8 13:59:15 SAST 2011

Katim,

I wasn't even aware your term was up! Sad to know you're leaving the ICANN
Board, but good to know you'll now be more free to contribute to ICANN
processes from the African Internet community without having to get BoredJ!

I welcome you back to the bigger Internet community.

Regards,

Vika Mpisane

ZADNA

+27 11 275 0082