[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Re : [afnog] Training Linux Freebsd at State University Of Kinshasa DRC

Bope Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:11:43 SAST 2011

Dear All ,

we are pleasure to inform you that the Training Linux Feebsd at State
University of Kinshasa DRC yesterday on Monday 02/08/2011 handing-over of
diplomat will take place on Saturday 06 August 2011 at 11:00 am at Boutour
Parking building . we will share with you the finally report .
we are already Plan the  same training at an other Institute (ISTA :
Institut Superieur de Technique appliqué ) from 27 - 28 August  and 3 - 4
September.

--
Best Regards
Christian Bope Domilongo