[AfrICANN-discuss] IPv6 Global Survey

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Mon Aug 1 12:47:13 SAST 2011

*[Apologies for duplication of e-mail]*

Dear Colleagues,

Due to lack of feedback, we have extended The IPv6 Deployment Monitoring
Survey which is online at:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GlobalIPv6survey2011

*We encourage all members of the AfriNIC community to participate.
Only one week left to participate *

As announced last year, after the 2010 survey results were presented,
GNKS Consult is working with the NRO to repeat the global 2010 survey on
the current and future use of IPv6.
*The purpose of the survey is to better understand where the community
is moving, and what can be done to ensure the Internet community is
ready for the widespread adoption of IPv6, which is why your
contribution is essential *

We encourage all organisations to participate in this survey, which we
hope will establish a comprehensive view of present IPv6 penetration and
future plans for IPv6 deployment. The survey is composed of 23 questions
and can be completed in about 15 minutes. For those without IPv6
allocations or assignments, or who have not yet deployed IPv6, the
questions will be fewer in number.

*The survey will close on 7August 2011.*

Results of the IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey will be presented and
discussed widely, with the support of your RIR. Results for the 2010
Global IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey 2010 can be found at
http://www.ipv6monitoring.eu/reports/Global%20IPv6%20Survey%20Summary%20v2.pdf.

Please provide your name and contact information on the survey form if
you wish to receive the draft survey analysis when available. Please
also indicate whether you are willing to share additional data with the
TNO and GNKS Consult IPv6 Deployment Monitoring team.

We appreciate your time and interest in completing this survey. If you
have any questions concerning the survey, please send an email to
<info at gnksconsult.com  <mailto:info at gnksconsult.com%20%20>>.

 Regards,

AfriNIC IPv6 Program