[AfrICANN-discuss] CORRECTION: Location and Local Host for AfriNIC/6Deploy workshop in Zambia

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 11 08:47:30 SAST 2011

Dear colleagues,

In my previous emails with subject "Registration Still Open for
AfriNIC/6Deploy INRM + IPv6 Workshop in Lusaka - Zambia | 27th - 29th
April 2011", I mistakenly reported the venue as Accra - Ghana and local
host as National Information Technology Agency. I am sorry for that mistake.

The workshop in Zambia will take place in Lusaka and is being hosted by
the ISP Association of Zambia.

I apologise for any mix-up this might have caused.

Regards.
Mukom Akong T.
Training Manager & Policy Liaison
www.afrinic.net | p: +230 403 5100   |   f: +230 466 6758
Skype/Twitter: perfexcellent   | LinkedIn: mu.linkedin.com/in/perfexcellent

“When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the
hours turns to music.“

                                                  - Kahlil Gibran