[AfrICANN-discuss] Unity of purpose

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Thu Nov 25 11:44:23 SAST 2010

Comrades,

The other day, the Americans decided they were going to put a man on the moon, not too long NASA was established for this purpose and President Kennedy went to visit. The entire staff were lined and he asked eveyone what their purpose was, one answer kept echoing and then he got to the cleaner and his answer was, "am also helping to put a man on the moon". This episode ranks very high in the school of "unity of purpose" and i beckon us to that high calling.

We have an opportunity to put a man (woman) on the ICANN board again, we have done it before so may i submit that we unit around this common purpose and ensure that we dont major on the minors and minor on the majors.

Here is the check, if you are about to send a post (on https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/At-Large+Director+Candidate-Community+Forum+-+11.10?focusedCommentId=5112027&#comment-5112027 and any other forum), ask yourself, "would it help put a man (woman) on the ICANN board to represent Africa?

Good day.

Eric here
NB: Sorry about cross posting.

Eric M.K Osiakwan