[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [Absc] URGENT: Objection to the Candidacy of Monsieur Pierre Dandijnou for the Board Seat of ICANN

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:17:04 SAST 2010

Fellow Africanns and Africans,

There is an African Saying that, "There is no short cut to the top of a palm
tree" .

It becomes a complex situation when an objection based on 'conflict of
interest' is mentioned on a candidate at any stage - to dis-prove is
difficult that to dis-prove anything.

Africans are electing their Political Leaders this year - we see and hear
clashed both on podiums and battle streets..... Elections to serve at
International Level should be different from Local/National elections.

There is a need to make wise decisions at international level no matter how
bitter the pill can be.

Kind regards

Yassin Mshana
(I would not have to read any letters before casting a vote if I were to
vote)

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road
Wilberforce