[AfrICANN-discuss] Fellowship Winners for AfriNIC-12

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 29 12:48:37 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC is pleased to announced that the fellowship selection process is now
complete and the following three applicants (from 24 applications received) were
selected to receive a fellowship to attend the AfriNIC-12 Public Policy meeting
which will be held 2-3 June 2010, Kigali Serena Hotel, Kigali, Rwanda.

The fellows are:

1. Nicholas Wambugu, TESPOK/KIXP, Kenya
2. Ismail Settenda, Arusha Node Marie, Tanzania
3. Lillian Nalwoga, Collaboration on International ICT Policy in East and
Southern Africa, Uganda

Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to collaborating with you in
Internet development initiatives in the African Region.

We wish to thank you all for your applications and interest in attending AfriNIC
events and we look forward to your participation!

Please be advised that fellowships will also be offered for AfriNIC-13 and the
community will be informed when the application period opens.

For additional information about this event, please visit
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/

Sincerely,

Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Manager