[AfrICANN-discuss] Comments on the DNSCERT Business Case and the strategic Initiatives for Improved DNS Security, Stability and Resiliency (SSR)

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:09:53 SAST 2010

Hello Alain,

thanks for mentioning that. I  was at that session too and speakers argued
that region like Africa will need a DNS CERT help. I think that we need to
comment that. I am not aware about all initiatives but my understanding is
that Afrinic and Aftld are doing good job to help ccTLD for improving
security.

Regards

Rafik