[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriNIC 2010 Election Proxy Forms due today

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:03:58 SAST 2010

<yet another apology for cross posted duplicates>

All,

According to the AfriNIC Election Process described at:

http://www.afrinic.net/elections/process/ep_bod.htm

Proxies must be "duly approved at least 48 hours prior to election day
by the CEO and transmitted to the Chair of the NomCom"

If you are an AfriNIC member, and plan to use a proxy for the
AfriNIC Board of Directors election you must submit this proxy today.

The form can be found here:

http://www.afrinic.org/docs/aflgl-pxy2010.pdf

The list of candidates, their statements and a chance to support their
candidacies via comments is online at
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/index.php/elections/board-of-directors

Regards,

McTim