[AfrICANN-discuss] AGIP Completes First Arabic Domain Name Registration in Saudi Arabia

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:20:53 SAST 2010

AGIP Completes First Arabic Domain Name Registration in Saudi Arabia

RIYADH – Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) announced in a press release that it has successfully completed the first Arabic Domain Name registration for its clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

In addition, AGIP has filed 63 applications for .السعودية domain name, while 57 applications have been nominated to enter Sunrise Phase.
After finishing the Sunrise Phase, all nominated requests will be studied and then Arabic Domain Names that meet the requirements will be registered.

The next phase will open on September 27 and we will be accepting applications even before this date as long as all requirements are met. You may visit our website at www.tag-domains.com for more information or contact domain.names at tag-domains.com.

AGIP is following up all releases for Arabic Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) and will provide the latest information and updates for registering IDNs in the Arabic language.

Source : http://www.ag-ip-news.com/GetArticle.asp?Art_ID=8386&lang=en